CAMARILLO, Calif.–Lenmar Enterprises introduced the Solo XP™, an ultraportable, lightweight, universal battery charger that’s a photo and video enthusiast’s ideal accessory. The Solo XP can charge batteries for most digital cameras or camcorders thanks to Lenmar’s proprietary universal adapter plate system. The Solo XP is packaged in brand-specific versions for Sony, Nikon, Panasonic, Kodak, Canon, Samsung, JVC and Olympus/Casio products, with more models to come. The versatile Solo XP is easy to pack in luggage or camera bag.
It features a built-in USB power port, which enables it to charge many of the portable devices that people on the go can’t live without, including the iPhone™, iPod®, Blackberry®, and Motorola RAZR®. “The days of lugging multiple battery chargers and AC adapters are over,” says Marty Goldberg, president of Lenmar. “With the Solo XP and a spare battery, you will always be ready to capture those special moments in photos or video. Add in charging for your handheld devices and it may be the essential photo and video accessory.” The Solo XP has an attractive MSRP of only $49.95 and a 3-year warranty. It is available at Fry’s stores, and online at www.radioshack.com and www.staples.com as well as other quality retail and online dealers.
• Brand-specific package includes adapter plates to allow charging of all popular Li-Ion digital camera and camcorder batteries from that manufacturer
• Charges Li-Ion batteries in 4-8 hours
• Built-in USB port for charging handheld devices including cell phones, MP3 players, smartphones, PDAs and games
• Ideal for travel: ultra-portable, easy to pack in luggage or camera bag
• Worldwide compatibility with100-240V AC input
• Convenient fold-down/flip-up AC plug GENERAL SPECIFICATIONS:
• Charger 3.6V-8.4V Li-Ion batteries • Input: 100-240 V AC, 50/60 Hz, 0.2A • Output: Charger: 4.2/8.4V @ 400mAh max USB: 5.0V @200mAh • Dimensions: 4.0 x 2.5 x 1.0 in. • Weight: 4.0 oz. • Indicator: 1 LED, red-charging, green-complete
About Lenmar Enterprises, Inc. Lenmar Enterprises, Inc. located in Camarillo, California, creates products that make every camera and consumer electronic device more powerful, more valuable and more useful. Lenmar began in 1965 as a maker of high-quality electronic flash units, lenses and other photographic accessories. Lenmar products have repeatedly won Consumer Electronics Show design and engineering awards for outstanding technology and innovation.
Lenmar has been considered the premium alternative to OEM batteries and power accessories for more than 40 years. Lenmar is also the leader in on-line fulfillment for batteries and power accessories for consumer electronics. Its acclaimed Battery Central search engine helps mega-retailers such as radioshack.com, staples.com and sears.com to easily and efficiently sell thousands of different battery products online. For more information, please visit www.poweredbylenmar.com.