FAIRFAX, Virginia -- May 25, 2007 - SiteWelder(TM)
welder.com), a leading online host of easy-to-use editable websites for visual professionals, today announced their Platinum Valet Service, a premium on-site website development service for customers located in the continental United States.
As part of the Platinum Valet Service, SiteWelder will fly a "SiteWelder Guru" anywhere in the continental United States and spend up to two days on location with the client to set up a new SiteWelder website.
"SiteWelder is an easy-to-use service for creating and maintaining your website, but for some people, having someone else put together their website is easier and more professional," said Mason Miller, managing partner and chief technical officer of SiteWelder. "With Platinum Valet Service, we can assemble and resize all the images for a client's website, upload them to our servers and set up the exact look-and-feel of the finished site."
- Complete on-site setup by SiteWelder expert . Up to two days site work at client's location . Consultation on design choice, image sizing, logo usage and search optimization . Personal training for using SiteWelder system for site updating . Integration of informational pages (bio, contact info, etc.) . All travel and lodging expenses included (limited to continental U.S.) . Continued access to SiteWelder's industry-leading telephone technical support.
This new service enables the website owner to have someone set up their site as well as show them how easy it is to update their site by using SiteWelder's simple process. With no need to learn complicated design programs, users can easily upload images directly and securely to SiteWelder via 24/7 access from any web browser.
SiteWelder's template-based online system allows you to easily display your work in its best light - with over 400 different template/theme combinations, you can change the look-and-feel of your site anytime you want with just the click of your mouse. No more waiting or the added costs to update your site. With the easy step-by-step directions new images can be added to a site with in less than ten minutes.
Over 1,000 photographers, artists and small business owners use SiteWelder for their websites. Most SiteWelder users set up their own website through a web browser interface, where they can upload images, create web galleries and maintain their informational page content.
SiteWelder provides these additional features:
- With a standard SiteWelder account, you can create unlimited galleries with up to 350 total images on their site - plenty of space for most users to display their work. You can also create up to ten informational pages (bio, contact, links, clients, news, etc.). Add captions to your images, rename your galleries, move things around your site, anytime you want . A free option to sell your work online with PayPal(TM). Our easy-to-use system gives you an amazingly inexpensive way to set up an online shopping cart for your prints or artwork.
- Personal technical support available via phone or online chat.
- Image optimization consultation.
- Support and advice for web optimization on Google(TM) and other search engines.
- Domain name registration and setup of personalized email accounts.
- Access to world-class personalized report on site statistics, updated hourly. See how many visitors you have, search terms, referring sites and more.
- Flash-based gallery slideshows with a stunning interface and the ability to upload audio files to play along with the movies.
- PageEditor enables WYSIWIG (what-you-see-is-what-you-get) editing of informational pages with integration of multiple file types, including video, audio, PDFs and separate Flash movies.
A free 30-day complete working trial is available to get the look and feel of the SiteWelder. Any work put into the trial site can be included in the Platinum Valet Service.
Platinum Valet Service Pricing
$3,750 - includes full SiteWelder hosting and service for one year , with standard SiteWelder features, including email accounts, site log statistics, 24/7 access to SiteWelder system. (A standard SiteWelder account costs $250 for a one-time setup fee and $450 for annual service).
SiteWelder launched in October 2002, and was originally created as a product of Tango Interactive, which has been creating visually-based web sites for individuals and companies since 1996. Tango Interactive was also instrumental in the creation of Musarium.com, an acclaimed online photography-based storytelling magazine.
SiteWelder, L.L.C. is owned and operated by managing partners Mason Miller and Alan Dorow. Mason Miller is Chief Technical Officer and founded Netstreet Networks and Listings to Go. An accomplished musician, Miller taught computer-programming classes for 10 years, and is a leader in web application programming. Alan Dorow is Design Director and founded Tango Interactive and online magazine Musarium.com. Dorow worked as an editorial freelance photographer, photo editor and teacher for 15 years in New York and Washington, D.C.
With a broad background in Internet technology and the visual arts, Miller and Dorow bring a powerful blend of art and technology to SiteWelder.
NOTE TO EDITORS: For additional information visit SiteWelder's website:http://www.sitewelder.com
SiteWelder user example sites:
http://www.barbaraleven.com (winner of May 2007 Art/Photo Site Award from The Digital Imagemaker).