April 12, 2007, Elkridge, Maryland –– On April 12th, Neschen Americas went live with the new Neschen® brand web site. The new site represents a combination of the former Neschen-Accutech and Neschen USA web sites, with a fresh look, user-friendly navigation, updated product information, news, specials, and a host of new support services and features. Users can access the new site by going to www.neschenamericas.com and clicking on any Neschen brand product category.
“The new site offers customers and prospects more intuitive access to comprehensive Neschen brand product information, and it nicely complements its sister site for SEAL® brand, both linked off the Neschen Americas home page,” says Angie Mohni, Neschen Americas’ Director of Marketing.
The new site features easy-access information categories, including: • Company––contact information, careers, promotions, news and events
• Products––print media, display solutions, liquid coating systems, laminates and adhesives, framing and library products
• Support––warranty information, product instructions, technical specifications, product safety information, owner’s manuals and product literature
• Solutions––applications information for a wide range of digitally produced sign and display solutions, and more
• Reseller Locator––fast access to the location and contact information of the nearest authorized Neschen brand reseller
• Reseller Support––authorized resellers can log in for a host of sales and support services
• Special Features––including online product registration, an ad and promotions response page and more
In other company news, Neschen Americas’ company President, W. Ernest Precious, has announced his retirement effective May 31, 2007. Company CFO, Ernest W. Brodbeck, Jr., has been named as Mr. Precious’ replacement. Ernest Brodbeck’s appointment as President of Neschen Americas will take effect on June 1st of this year.
Neschen Americas manufactures and markets SEAL® and Neschen® brand products including film and liquid laminating equipment and materials, wide and grand-format printing media, substrate cutters, foam boards, mounting adhesives and tapes, display systems, and archiving supplies. The company serves the needs of the sign and display, digital printing, photographic, picture framing and library/archive markets throughout North and South America.