"I just love the way the IMACON FLEXCOLOR 680 film scanner works for the gallery. I have absolutely no fear or apprehension with this scanner, even for jobs requiring prints that are 15 feet tall. I've created a wonderful workflow with Fuji Velvia using it, and can't imagine going from film to a digital environment without it." – Alan Maltz
10 Tips to a Successful Fine Art Studio
1. Have a profound passion for your art.
2. Be proactive in making your creativity work for you.
3. Be persistent. Nothing should ever get between you and your dream.
4. Have a strong desire to share your vision with the rest of the world.
5. The caliber of your work must always be of the highest quality.
6. Place emphasis on a healthy life style.
7. Have a lust for nature.
8. Maintain a work ethic of the highest standard, trying to create a win-win situation for your clients and you.
9. Have a good attitude about rejection. It's just part of the journey.
10. Try to be grateful and appreciative at all times.
Apple Power Mac G5s
Epson Stylus Pro 9800 printers
Imacon FlexColor 680 scanner (can't find an Imacon FlexColor 680 scanner)
LaCie d2 external hard drives (for backup)
Adobe PhotoShop CS3
Premium Waterfast Digital Photo Canvas Matte (44" x 40') provided by BF Inkjet Media
Arches Infinity Watercolor Paper
Daige Rollaguard Satin water-based clear coating for enhanced UV, water and abrasion resistance on Canvas (for gallery)