· Curves Import Function: Enables total control over color and black and white tinting curves in the Image Editor, which allows users to apply adjustments to the profile rather than to each individual image.
· Precision Gray Axis Algorithm: Extended Grays Target enables users to add precision gray and near gray data to profiles, enhancing quality of tinted and black and white prints.
· PreciseLight™ Function: Adjusts profile settings to optimize prints based on where and how they will be displayed by allowing users to preview and adjust to different ambient lighting conditions.
· Supports 16 Bit Profiles: Supports both 8-bit and 16-bit profiles to consistently reproduce even the most subtle elements.
· Advanced Presets: Users can easily select pre-built or custom sets of advanced profile settings to produce profiles with specific combinations of highlight and shadow tint, and detail and neutrality settings.
· Printing Primer & Comprehensive On-Screen Help: Spyder3Print on-screen help is a primer on how to get great prints by supporting every step of the process – from printer check to media selection and profile creation.
· Integrated Print Quality and Media Settings Check: Helps verify printers are configured and operating correctly.
“The new Spyder3Pro and Spyder3Print solutions ensure color accuracy and efficiency for serious photographers and creative professionals,” said Krista Behrend, Spyder3 global product manager at Datacolor.
“Our customers rely on Datacolor solutions to realize their creative vision, and we are proud of the level of innovation achieved in the Spyder3 family of products.”
Pricing and System Requirements
Spyder3Pro has a US SRP of $169 and Spyder3Print, $499. Each is compatible with Mac OSX (10.3 or higher) and Windows 2000, XP 32/64 and Vista 32/64.
For more information on purchasing Spyder3 products, please visit www.datacolor.com/Spyder3.
Datacolor is a global leader in color management solutions and color communication technology. The world’s leading brands, manufacturers, creative professionals and consumers, have been choosing Datacolor’s innovative technology and solutions to consistently achieve the right color for 37 years.
A Swiss held company, Datacolor’s global presence encompasses a sales, service and support network serving customers in more than 65 countries throughout Europe, the Americas and Asia, along with 13 worldwide operation and production facilities. Industries served include apparel and textile, paint and coatings, automotive, plastics, photography, home theater and others.